Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Birthday

Today is my 30th birthday. That's right. It's my 30th birthday. I can't believe how time has flown. It really honestly truly seems like just yesterday I was turning 20. I guess the old saying is true: Time flies when you're having fun.

When I woke up this morning, I actually forgot that it was my birthday. But soon my sweet kids reminded me. Faith brought me a handmade felt picture that she had colored. It was beautiful and she worked so hard. She even wrapped it for me which in and of itself...broke my heart. Trevor, not to be outdone, went straight to his room to gather every stuffed animal that he thought I would like. Who could ask for better kids than these.

As I started my time with God this morning, I just thanked God for allowing me to see another birthday. I know it may seem comical to some that I say that since I'm "so young," but it's honestly the truth.

I can't imagine a better life. I can't imagine a better family. And I certainly can't imagine why God is so good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment